Theme: Beyond Self Awareness
- I become more self aware through all my thoughts, in every word I speak and in every action and interaction of this day.
- I allow the light of Truth to shine upon me now, revealing who I am more clearly.
- Today I understand who I am and what I am about.
- I recognize Good everywhere especially in me today.
- There is a powerful and beautiful spiritual evolution within me today.
- Today, I step into my purpose in a new and powerful way,
- Today, I am grateful for the experience of being me.
- I am living and creating my experience of the one Life by gaining more self awareness.
- In this moment, I recognize the perfection of my life’s path.
- Today, I recognize Spirit as present in all people, in those who agree with me and in those who do not.
- I trust that God is using all of me to promote me self awareness.
- I am whole. My entire life reflects the perfection of Spirit.
- I move through my life with grace.
- I am not limited by my past experience. I am open to a new day of expansion and wonder.
- I am open to possibility today. I live in cheerful expectancy.
- My desire is for Good to be revealed.
- I deny that I am lacking in anything.
- I surrender to the transforming power of the Spirit within me.
- I open to the desire of my soul.
- I am the promise of God.
- I am a center of compassion and love.
- I reveal the Truth of God in all that I do.
- I am a perfect giver and receiver of Divine Love.
- I am the Light of the world.
- My vision expands. I see beneath the surface condition and the patterns of my old beliefs.
- I open my spiritual eyes to see my life differently.
- I see the conditions of my life, and I also see beyond them.
- I am free. I am unlimited. I am self aware.
Lovingly prepared by Allison Barrie, RScP Emeritus, and Chaplain Jeanne Kataoka, OAC, RScP