- I do my spiritual practice to enable myself to always be in integrity.
- Today I accept the flow of the Living Spirit within me.
- Today I accept that I am guarded and guided by the Living Spirit.
- I change the world today by seeing the Living Spirit everywhere.
- I am whole, perfect and complete, and I know that I am healed; I’m just waiting for God to be revealed.
- God indwells me as the living, breathing Spirit of me.
- Spirit is living in me as I am living in Spirit.
- My mind is clutter free and integrity is my byword.
- As I stand in this moment right here, right now, I am joined by the Spirit within,
- I am in integrity today and know that Spirit sees to it that it comes back to me in wonderful ways.
- I seek to know the Spirit within as it seeks me.
- I think, feel and know that life is good.
- Today I forgive myself for my mistakes and continue to live in integrity.
- I accept the ease and grace that I am assured of by the Spirit within.
- I listen to the Living Spirit and allow intuition to guide my every decision.
- I show up fully as the divine expression the Living Spirit guides me to be.
- I know the Living Spirit urges me to move forward, in integrity.
- I release and let go knowing the Living Spirit heals all.
- I am brave and know that the Spirit within is always there for me.
- I know and accept my integrity; therefore, I am free.
- I embrace the joy I deserve as a result of my integrity.
- With single-mindedness of purpose, I accept all the good that is mine.
- The Living Spirit is me, as me. I know and accept this.
- I actively pursue and accept all the good I can imagine, knowing full well that there is more.
- I create my reality knowing I can be and do anything I set my mind to.
- I acknowledge the Christ Consciousness as the Living Spirit within me.
- Today I tap into the inner power source that is the Living Spirit and operate in integrity.
- I actively listen to the Living Spirit, the deepest calling of my soul.
- I am rooted and grounded in my integrity.
- God’s mind is my mind. I remember this and rejoice.
- I release all the challenges of 2017 and embrace all the good that is 2018.
Lovingly prepared by Allison Barrie, RScP Emeritus, and Chaplain Jeanne Kataoka, OAC, RScP