Theme: Love As Safety
- I know that Love heals me, Love sustains me and Love is my ever-present support.
- I am created in the pattern of wholeness and Divine Life is my ongoing source of well being.
- I am open to the infinite goodness of God that flows through me and all my needs are met.
- I am an unlimited, vibrant being, keenly aware of Spirit expressing as me.
- I am one with the Infinite Intelligence of God and everything I need to know is at hand.
- I am part of something greater than myself and I live in harmony.
- I choose words that are empowering and respectful as I communicate from the heart.
- I affirm that I am abundantly blessed and live from a place of gratitude and joy.
- I am calm and relaxed as I tap into the Peace of God within.
- I know every cell in my body works in perfect harmony in a pattern of strength and vitality.
- I express love unconditionally, forgive continuously and live in faith.
- I am peaceful and balanced as I turn to God within.
- I am divinely imprinted with all that I need to succeed.
- Today I choose to give of myself from a pure and open heart.
- I am open to divine ideas and let my next steps be revealed by Spirit.
- I am whole and well as an expression of perfect Life.
- I accept that an abundant life is my spiritual birthright.
- Through my spiritual knowledge, I make conscious decisions and live life to the fullest.
- I am guided to the best way to express my brilliance.
- I give thanks for blessings received and yet to be received.
- I am one with Divine Love, always safe, secure and protected.
- I nurture my faith through spiritual practices and I am at peace.
- I welcome new possibilities as I open my spiritual eyes.
- I am a kind, loving and generous expression of God.
- I trust that I am always in the right place at the right time.
- Divine imagination expresses through me and I have a renewed sense of who I Am.
- As I attune to wholeness, I am vibrant in mind, body and spirit.
- All that I do today inspires me to be more kind and compassionate.
- I am never alone since God is my ever-present source.
- I am a child of God, worthy, wise, healthy and whole.
- Every aspect of my life is aligned in peaceful harmony.
Lovingly prepared by Allison Barrie, RScP Emeritus, and Chaplain Jeanne Kataoka, OAC, RScP